Thursday, November 11, 2010

C R A M U P D A T E


SPRING HAS SPRUNG
Photobucket

Photobucket

BUT OH YOU CAUGHT ME ROMANCING EVERYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN THE BLOG
"how could you, you fool?!" (this is what you are saying, don't lie, I can read your thoughts)
Photobucket

Mug Shot: American Apparel Crop Top
After exams, I morphed into a crazy lady. Precious sleeping pattern was murdered by nights of staying up doing pretty much jack shit or gettin ma drank on. I am only conversing with you with such crass language because I would like you to vividly imagine the severity of the situation.

HOWEVER, now that I have tidied up and have absolutely nothing to do for 5 months, I will continue to blog. Tonight's post will be a response to Liz's blog tag from CENTURIES ago.

Her blog can be found here: .voguish.doodles. So please do visit the pretty lady

Tag requires you to post 7 fashion confessions. I don't think I hide any top secret fashion documents from the world, so there isn't really anything to confess...:S
Therefore I will just let you guys in on things you might not know about me, that is in some way relevant to the f word....Oh don't be so dirty minded ;P

SHIBORI'S 7 DEADLY FASHION CONFESSIONS
ONE: The Elephants

Photobucket
May have been mentioned in previous posts. Elephants are just the absolute greatest. Above image are a select few of my most loved elephant jewelry surrounding a salt lamp elephant the bffl gave me.

TWO: The Vegetables
I've been a vegetarian for a long time. Translates to BIG HIPPIE for some people, but I shower. I do eat fish and seafood though, just because it helps with my protein levels, and I like chilli prawns...I stay healthy and fit into clothes this way. Simple. My skin also rarely breaks out, and scars heal faster. Hair and nails ALSO GROW FASTER. So girls, get into some serious tree hugging if you have wimpy hair and nails.

THREE: Herrow Kitty

Photobucket
SURPRISE I'm Asian!!

FOUR: The Sunscreen
I wear sunscreen everywhere. Even in winter. I wear sunscreen like its a goddamn designer bag and I bring it everywhere with me. I know I tan easily, but its a common misconception to think that if you are dark skinned, you are less likely to get cancer. Er..wrong. I work in a suburb fullof these rich yuppies who go to tanning salons in their spare time, and there are women who are 25 who look like they are 40 years old. Its disgusting. Wrinkles. AT 25!
Don't want to be like them? Wear sunscreen.

FIVE: The scarves

Photobucket
I don't know why I have so many. But my neck is always cold.
They are all layered on top of each other by the way. I am lazy therefore I did not want to separate them all for the photo, as it would require some tidying up afterwards. ick.
Anyways here you can sort of see some of my favourites. That striped black and white one is sort of like a roll neck joined scarf from Bardot. The pashmina was from Japan, the grey one is a basic Country Road one I wear pretty much every day in winter. IN WINTER MY COLOR SCHEME GETS SO BORING. The leopard print one is from Zara when I went to Jakarta ages ago.

SIX: Mum
One word. Says it all. I borrow a lot of clothes from mother. Mainly because she keeps all her vintage 70s stuff and I go nuts every time I visit her wardrobe. She's really small though, and I'm like the equivalent of an Asian walking on stilts, so dresses become tops LOL

SEVEN: The Collection

Photobucket
I'm not the type to go into big retail stores and buy whatever is in "This Season". Dad travels so he gets me magazines from everywhere, so I get wardrobe ideas from them. Fruits is a hilarious Japanese street fashion magazine filled with crazy harajuku kids. I get the UK and French Vogue, just because the Australian one sucks, and the American one has too many ads.


PHEW....
That took me ages. Now I will tag 7 of my most newest followers :) as a token of my appreciation for their support.
Bloggers:

31 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog sweetie! Omg, I'm so excited for your Rilakkuma nail post!!! It's going to be adorable.

    & Thanks for tagging haha. I'll get to it as soon as I can ;)

    ps this post is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures with the rose!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the tag, I'll post my response soon! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following me! I followed you too! stay pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tag m'dear! I did a post upon it ;)

    you look stunning, I love your top xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your collection of scarves and magazines, so envious! i totally agree that australian vogue kinda sucks..

    http://jinlingjade.blogspot.com/
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are gorgeous. +i'm asian too! (:
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following me too! Haha, I love Hello Kitty. I think all girls have a soft spot for it, even if they deny it :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I'll do this tag soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh I love elephants! Love love love elephants, hehe :D

    great blog, I'm following (:

    visit my beauty blog
    http://beautylessons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the flower. And you look cute wearing a crop top. Asian beauty really rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute top! Love the elephant jewelry, I have an obsession with owls so I like to collect those. Following your blog now, stay stylish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Just descoverd your blog , and I allready Love it!
    I like that shirt.
    I follow you,
    Hope you cold follow me back.

    http://www.adaroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a nice blog post! and I enjoyed reading your 7 deadly fashion confessions!

    I hope you'll drop by our blog too!or follow us too!

    Have a nice day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling pictures. & I borrow clothes from my mom all the time as well. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow finally I get to know your deadly confessions! haha... oh I am too love HK!! I have full series of her series with other sanrio friends in clay version!! totally cute!! hey, I know it's been a very looong while, but I've finally posting a new outfit post.. hope you can drop by.. ;)

    love your posts always.

    xO,
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prete pics. You are beautiful girl.

    Merry Christmas
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just discovered your blog! I'm def. following you, I love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi girly!! I just want to let you know that I've been tagged you an award as my super stylish blogger friend on my recent post... so I gues, can't wait to read your post then.... ;))

    xO,
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  20. this post is so great and super fun! i think your site is really awesome, so i hope you come back to blogging! loving your header.

    i saw in a forum that you were looking for blog followers. i am now following your blog; and all i ask is that you follow mine. let me know if you like it. thanks!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your pics!! Adorable.. I'll be following you for sure. Check out my blog and hope you follow.

    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the photos on your blog. and quite interesting random facts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice blog! =D i lovee Hello Kitty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. you're gorgeous, love your list!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete